WHAT WE DO
Metroplan Town Planners specialises in the following fields:
· Town Planning investigations, proposal formulation and feasibility studies.
· Preparation of Policy Plans at different levels.
· Subdivision of land and application for land use rights.
· Environmental Scoping of projects.
· Facilitation and participation on land development issues.
· Mentoring and Capacity Building on technical and social issues.
· Preparation of Business Plans and Funding Applications.
· Social Facilitation and Community Participation Skills.
· Project Management and Project Co-ordination.
· Presentation, Report Writing Skills and conducting Workshops.
· Housing Projects from project development to implementation.
· Running of a drawing office.
The Directors and Staff of Metroplan have gained vast experience in the above areas and we take the
opportunity to provide examples of contracts that the Company has successfully participated.
Metroplan has the required experience to assist the clients in:
. Preparing the necessary brief to the consultants to avoid extensive costs at appropriate
stages of site selection and acquisition.
. Project programming to ensure that consultant's time is limited in terms of a detailed
programme and time framework
. Verifying the completion and quality of the input to match the requirements to ensure
The Directors of Metroplan have also offered their services to the following initiatives:
Service on the Professional Institutes and Boards related Town Planning include: